If you want to design an adorable gamer girl room, pay attention to current Japanese manga trends. Decoration plays a big role in making a bedroom look cute and kawaii. Invest in anime accessories, gaming peripherals and furniture that’s just as functional with specifications as it looks great.
Let’s start with these kawaii pictures for inspiration for your home transformation!
Collect Ideas from Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube, Tumblr
Make a List of Functions Needed in the Gaming Bedroom
Decide How Much Area You Will Be Occupying for Gaming
Pick Where to Place Your Kawaii Gaming Setup
Don’t know where to start? Here is a complete cute kawaii gaming setup guide.
Make a List of Functions You Want for the Gaming Setup
Plan the Layout of the Room, and the Desk
Pick a Cute Kawaii Gamer Girl Room Theme
Set a Gamer Girl Room Color Scheme With a Soft Aesthetic
Plan Your Storage Organization & Shelving
Choose Your Cute Kawaii Gamer Furniture
See the full list of furniture needed in your gamer girl bedroom from my other blog ’13+ Kawaii Gaming Furniture For Cute Gamer Room Aesthetic’.
Match the Furniture With Some Cute Kawaii Gaming Accessories
Display Your Cute Kawaii Gaming Wall Decor
Show Off Your Manga, Anime or Figurines Collections
Install RGB And Decorative Lighting
Soundproofing Your Room for the Best Streaming and Gaming Environment
Choose a Light Blocking Curtain With a Matching Aesthetic
Fill The Room With Cozy Kawaii Soft Plushies
Add Pastel Color Blankets and Soft Aesthetic Pillows
Change to an Anime Aesthetic Bedding
Add TikTok Neon Lighting & Signs For a Night Mood
Dress The Wall With LED Light Strings
Setup a Kawaii Poster / Anime / Tapestry Feature Wall
Wear Headphone With Cat Ears (Gamer Girl Must Have!)
Organize Your Desk To Be Cute and Functional
Buy a Cute Gamer Chair That Looks Great on a Webcam
Add Cute Indoor Plants, Real or Fake Vines and Ivy to Highlight the Perimeter of the Bedroom
Design The Ceiling Because That Is What You Will See When You Are in Bed
What kawaii gaming accessories does a gamer girl need?
The list below represents a MUST HAVE list. Check out this guide for the FULL list of kawaii gaming accessories and decorations needed for a gaming bedroom or living room. If you have a big or dedicated gaming room, you should also consider having a home theater system setup.
For a kawaii gaming laptop
- Laptop Chargers & Power Supplies
- Replacement Keyboards
- Kawaii Skin Stickers
- Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
- Waterproof Laptop Backpacks
- Laptop Messenger & Shoulder Bags
- Laptop Batteries
- Screen Protectors
- Replacement Screens
- Lap desks
- Laptop Cooling Pad
- Gaming Mouse
- Game Drive
- Wireless Gaming Headset
- Streaming Webcam
For kawaii gaming PC setup
- Screen Protectors
- Gaming Graphics Card
- Gaming Joystick
- Gaming Console
- Kawaii Gaming Monitor (Ultrawide)
- Kawaii Gaming Mouse
- Cute Kawaii Gaming Headset
- Gaming Webcam
- Cute Gaming Keyboard
- Kawaii Gaming Mic
- Kawaii Gaming Controller (Xbox one controller)
- Kawaii Gaming Mouse Pad
- Gaming Speakers
- As a beginner, you only need your mobile phone, a microphone, streaming software, and a good internet connection.
- You’ll need a camera, mic or microphone, lighting, a green screen, and a stable internet connection for more advanced streamers.
How to make your gamer girl bedroom cute and kawaii?
Here is a massive list of cute things every gamer girl needs in her room. Check out here to get more couple gaming room inspirations!!
- Faux fur area rug
- Cute gaming PC or laptop setup
- Cute wallpaper for your screen
- Kawaii gaming accessories
- Kawaii razer gaming chair
- Cute dual shock
- Cute smartwatch
- Kawaii desk setup
- Gauzy or patterned light blocking curtains
- The plush and cozy pink bedding
- Cute plushies & stuffed animals
- Hanging fringe
- Fuzzy or soft throw pillows
- Instant Polaroid camera
- Moon Lamp
- Neon signs of your nicknames, funny quotes or gaming motto
- Starry night LED light string
- Indoor plants
- Real or fake vines or ivy
- Mini fridge
- Featured makeup mirror
- Wireless headphones with cute animal ears
- Wire wall grid
- A dedicated gaming space
- A nice set of kawaii hangers for your hat, accessories and cute fashion
- Poster or postcard wall
- A comfortable mattress
- Ample & layered lighting
- A private nook
- A lot of shelves and cabinets for storage
- Glass cabinets for protecting valuable collections
Where to get kawaii gamer girl room decor?
You can find a lot of kawaii gamer girl accessory websites. In fact, most items can be purchased at a cheaper price on Amazon or eBay. If you want to buy cute kawaii gamer girl room decorations at the lowest sale price (and do not care about copyright issues) then you can even explore sources like AliExpress or Wish.
Another good idea to support small businesses is to shop from your local game shop and anime stores. Or travel to Japan to buy the latest Japanese gamer girl room decor from the famous Harajuku area of Tokyo.
If you are into handmade crafting and indie products, you can spend some hours in our DIY session or shop from Etsy to get inspiration on making cute kawaii gamer girl room decor.
Delivery time is usually the fastest when ordering from Amazon or local stores.
How can I make my gamer girl room look kawaii without money?
A lot of the gamer girl aesthetic bedroom makeover ideas were done without much money. Here are several ways to copy
- Paint your furniture pink or pastel. This will also help to make your small room looks bigger.
- Draw kawaii patterns or details to the trims and doors.
- DIY kawaii decorations then display them.
- Put old bright color fabric swatches to use for a couch cover, cushion, rug, curtain, or tablecloth.
- Display your kawaii cartoon cover, magazine prints, art pieces and collections.
- Hang your kawaii tapestry, anime images, and T-shirt on the wall as a visual focus.
- Shop flea markets, consignment stores, yard sales and Craigslist.
- Get kawaii goodies from friends by exchanging cute kinds of stuff you do not want anymore.
How to make a small gamer girl’s bedroom look bigger?
Small bedrooms for gamer girls need to incorporate functional furniture that can double as storage. The key to managing a small space is decluttering. You can also open the room by using mirrors and making more light colors that make the room feel bigger. Or set the room to be very dark, so all clutter fades out in the darkness when the light is off.
Here are some popular tricks to make any small bedroom of a gamer girl appear to be more spacious:
- Consider a bunk bed to get more floor area
- Using soft and light colors can refresh any room
- Hang curtains closer to the ceiling that helps to create the illusion of taller and larger windows.
- Anchor the bedroom with several visual focal points so the room looks more organized and themed.
- Allow for more open space and let in plenty of natural light.
- Simplify the room by maximizing your furniture layout.
- Declutter and hide the mess.
- Keep a consistent aesthetic and choice of style.
- Opt for smooth walls, floating shelves, clean lines and simple geometric decoration patterns with little linear details.
- Make plenty of storage under the bed.
- Create ambiance with lighting to give depth and a visual focus.
- Place mirrors and shiny reflective objects strategically to give the illusion of space. For example, you can position a mirror across from a window to reflect light into the space. Then use a series of small reflective items instead of one large mirror to bring light to every corner of the room.
How can you decorate your bed in your gamer girl’s bedroom?
- Choose soft and calming colors for bedding (or those with your favorite anime characters).
- Design the ceiling so as to see the decor when you lay in bed. Glowing star is a trending idea on social media.
- Add a canopy for creating a calm private zone that is the best for sleeping.
- Choose the right size mattress.
- Indulge in layers of linens of different textures.
- Have layers of plush pillows and blankets to add depth.
- Let vines and ivy climb on your bed frame.
- Throw an area rug at the side of the bed.
- Get a consistent color theme and decorating style for the bed and the room.
- Adjust your settings to shut out tech when it is time to rest.
What should gamer girls put on the bedroom walls?
Decorating a gamer girl’s bedroom offers a rare ability to blend all aspects of life. The expression of a unique personality is very important. You should pay extra attention to decorating the walls so that they will be seen from your streaming camera, and the wall in front of your eyes will be seen by you most of the time.
- Plenty of shelving
- Bold geometric prints
- Oversized wall décor
- Poster wall
- Postcard wall
- Photo wall
- Figurines & action figures
- Neon signs
- LED lighting
- Prints of life motto
- Memo board with clips or ribbon
- Magnetic board
How should a gamer girl organize the bedroom?
- Ask yourself about each item, what to keep and what to toss.
- Donate any good items you do not need in the next three months.
- Stack storage containers.
- Dust your room regularly.
- Clean often.
- Install shelves along the perimeter of your bedroom walls.
- Clip binder clips onto your desk and store cords in them.
- Hang a clothes rack in the corner.
- Opt for a headboard with storage.
- Hang your laundry hamper on the back of your bedroom door.
- Use your radiator for shelf space.
- Optimize under-bed space.
- Go vertical and put shelves, collections, and artworks on walls.
- Organize the room in sections, and target one section a day.
- Declutter closets.
- Create a functional, clutter-free area for reading/study/work/online learning area.
- Organizing with shopping bags.
How to have a nice smelling gamer girl bedroom?
Any gamer girl will spend a lot of time in the gaming room, so you need to keep the room smelling good for excellent performance.
- Identify the odor.
- Clean thoroughly.
- Open your windows.
- Bathe your pets.
- Wash your sheets and laundry.
- Clean all upholstery.
- Turn on a dehumidifier.
- Spray room refreshers.
- Use room deodorizers
- Grow beautiful indoor plants such as jasmine or lavender for natural fragrance.
What is the best color for a gamer girl’s bedroom?
The most popular gamer girl bedroom color is the pink and white color combination. However, every gamer girl should decide the best color scheme for her gaming bedroom depending on her personality and desired vibe. If you have a streaming audience, you should first think of a brand color and be consistent with the color palette.
While a bedroom of ONLY one color can look beautiful and amazing, it is often too boring for most people. Instead, try to add one or two complementary colors to your room to create the desired aesthetic.
|The white gamer girl bedroom is simple, modern, neat and easy to maintain. White is the go-to color scheme for someone decorating a small space lacking natural light. It is easy to dress it up further to achieve any aesthetic or theme. You can also use a smooth white wall for gaming projection. The white color also reflects LED lighting ambient colors nicely.
|Gray is a glam color for a gamer girl bedroom design. Light gray looks elegant, while dark gray, or charcoal color, looks edgy and cool. Gray is a neutral color and will complement other colors well if you are planning for two or three interior colors.
|The color purple is often associated with creativity, pride, mystery, independence, magic, royalty, nobility, luxury, power, rebellion and ambition. It is a great paint color for your gamer girl’s bedroom. If you like intensity, then you can use dark purple that contrasts with white shades. If you like a softer vibe, then compliment pastel purple with light gray, pastel pink, pastel blue or white.
|You can get a bold contrasting gamer girl bedroom design if you opt for a white and black color combination. Or, a neutral mystery feel will result if you use a dark gray and black color combination. Feel free to add several details with bright colors and interesting textures as highlights. This aesthetic embraces elegance, creativity, mystery and a unique spirit. Having a black gaming bedroom also helps you focus on the monitor to enjoy the video games.
|The pink gamer girl bedroom color looks dreamy, cute and soft. This color provides enough visual stimulation but still looks relaxing and comforting. You can go for a stronger blush pink to express your personality or a cute pastel pink to stage a soft aesthetic bedroom that is great for sleeping.
|Pastel colors are the most popular color scheme for kawaii cute gamer girl bedrooms. And yes, you have more options than the frequently seen pastel pink color. Popular examples include pastel pink, yellow, purple, blue, gray and green. The correct pastel color can effectively calm your mood, boost the cuteness and express your vibe.
|Green gamer girl bedrooms look unique, creative and mysterious. It will be a great color to use if you are an Xbox fan. Green is the color of renewal and is also good for relaxing your eyes. Other than painting the walls green or changing to green beddings, you can also use indoor plants to add green hues to your bedroom.
|The red color is often associated with high energy and excitement. Its rich hue and red shade resemble sophistication, which is also viewed as a symbol of power. It is the best color for a gaming room as it will keep you excited; however, you may want to find a balance for your gaming bedroom as it might keep you awake for long hours.
|The yellow gamer girl room color will remind you of a refreshing spring and a good start. It is less common for gaming rooms but still can keep you energetic and excited for a long time. The color also helps put you in a good mood and have a refreshing start after waking up. It will be easy to find plenty of amazing and cute kawaii gaming accessories and decorations in various shades of yellow.
|Orange in gamer girl bedrooms can heighten emotions, increase activity and appetite and sharpen awareness. It is the perfect color choice for a vibrant and fun game room. However, it is a good idea to change to a pastel orange color for the sleeping area.
|A blue aesthetic gamer girl room reminds you of a relaxing holiday on the beach. It symbolizes the sky and the sea and is associated with an open mind, freedom, intuition, imagination, inspiration and sensitivity. A dark blue gaming bedroom looks more elegant, while a pastel blue room looks cute and dreamy.