From infectious neon light night mode setting, pinky anime room decor to soft aesthetic beddings, these cute kawaii bedroom designs are sure to hold your attention and make you wish for more.
✅ Best Smart Portable Bluetooth LED Speaker
Best Speaker on the Market! – Very Nice product from Divoom! The Tivoo Max has it all.. the 40w Speakers with Subwoofer sound absolutely amazing! Very elegant modern design is built strong and does not feel cheap in the slightest. The screen is very vivid and bright with very good color.
✅ Best Women’s Fluffy Furry Fur Slippers
Nice and warm slippers – These really do cater to wider feet! The tops of my feet are taller and that makes it hard to wear certain slides and slippers but these are so cushiony and cute.
✅ Best Adhesive 3D Glowing Stars and Moon
They glow well and glow bright – Moon and each star are made of good, thick plastic that glows readily with brief exposure to light. How brightly they glow at night. Definitely exceeded my expectations. These were so easy to put on and remove. The putty was easy to break apart and was not messy or grossly sticky at all.
✅ Best Cotton Super Cute Pink Anime Bedding
Perfect and Kawaii!! – So cute and comfortable! The printing and color are perfect and just like the picture. This set is very good quality and even the packaging is nice. Machine washable and fits a queen duvet perfectly. Came very quickly, too!
✅ Best Foldable Laundry Clothes Socks Basket Storage Bag
Very durable and adorable!!! – Adorable!!! You Were very happy with this product!!! It was a lot bigger than what you were expecting!!! It holds all your laundry and is very sturdy!!! Been using this for a while now and it’s still just like new!!! highly recommend this!!!
This how-to guide is for those who want to see your cute pixel room designs in Sims 4, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Acnl and kawaii home in reality. Ready for a massive list of bedroom aesthetic types?
(Bonus ==> If this guide cannot fulfill you, here I have a COMPLETE list of all trending room aesthetic types for you to explore.)
Anime Aesthetic Bedroom
Are you an anime fan? Not only in Japan but people from all over the world are also crazy about mangas and animations. From teens to adults, people from any age love to bring these anime characters & spectacular visuals into their homes.
Simple Cute Bedroom
This is simply one of the best bedroom themes for loving couples. It is common to get a neutral color bedding such as black, white, gray, or earth tone for the master bedroom as spouses often do not agree on the bedroom design. But that can be BORING and lack of characters. Being ‘cute’ in your bedroom is often HEALING, SOOTHING, and COMFORTING — that is the exact vibe to get in a bedroom for couples.
Blue Kawaii Bedroom
Here’s definitive proof that the blue color goes together nicely with kawaii anime themes. This simple bedroom is a breath of fresh air — the varying shades of blue throughout the room make it look like it’s breathing and glowing.
Sailor Moon Kawaii Bedroom
The famous cartoon/manga series follows the adventures of the titular protagonist, Sailor Moon, her lover Tuxedo Mask, and her guardians: Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus.
Which character is your favorite to put into the Sailor Moon-inspired room?
Cute Princess Bedroom
A princess-themed room comes in different styles but there are always cute, girly and royalty hints you can see in each one of them.
Hello Kitty Kawaii Bedroom
When you think of Japanese cute kawaii characters, chances are Hello Kitty is within your top three thoughts (if not your very first thought). And yes, Hello Kitty is also a very popular interior design theme for kids, teens, and even adults who want kawaii in life!
It is also relatively easy to shop a lot of Hello Kitty-themed furniture, decor, drawing, beddings, curtains, etc to fill up the room!
Pastel Goth Kawaii Bedroom
A mixture of freakishly scary decor, pastel soft color theme, and comedic bad puns, pastel goth kawaii aesthetic room design has sliced its way to the top of my favorite bedroom style!
Gamer Kawaii Bedroom
Are you a gamer living in a tiny gaming bedroom? Even if this is the case, you can still decorate your space in your favorite kawaii anime style. Check out this guide for more cute gaming setup ideas.
Cute Bedroom With Desk
This is the aesthetic you want to go for if you want to have a workspace/office desk in your bedroom.
Pastel Soft Bedroom
Keep on reading if you love soft aesthetic room designs in pastel colors because, in the guide, we’re going to tell you how to transform your bedroom into the perfect cute kawaii heaven.
Pink Kawaii Bedroom
Let’s admit that waking up early and leaving a cozy bed isn’t always fun, but creating a cute pink room that’s energizing and mood-boosting can make it a whole lot easier.
Cute Green Bedroom
A soothing soft aesthetic is a key ingredient for a peaceful green room. It adds an ethereal, dreamy quality to every space but also offers a ton of cuteness, making it particularly well-suited for the bedroom. The linen bedding and indoor plants contribute to that easy, undone elegance.
Cute Babies Room
What if you are designing the nursery for infants?
If you like this soft aesthetic then you should check this guide for more cute babies room inspiration!
Cute Purple Bedroom
Purple rooms give a strong sense of cohesion and personality. Why not let it be the theme of your bedroom if it is your favorite color? Instead of painting all the walls purple, you can also achieve a cute vibe through LED light strips or neon signs.
White Kawaii Bedroom
The best thing about having a white room is you can convert the atmosphere of the bedroom in seconds by changing the lighting color setting. It also acts as the neutral subtle backdrop for any kawaii decor or anime figurines you throw into the room.
In fact, sometimes white neutral hues give the space a more timeless and open feel while also allowing other design highlights to stand out more.
Teenage Cute Bedroom
The sparkling of adolescence does not only affect their lifestyle outside of the home but also at home. Let teens have a kawaii room they love is important as that is probably the only way to get the teenagers motivated to keep the room neat and organized.
Studio Ghibli Bedroom
If you’re a fan of collectible figures then you will adore these!
Grunge Kawaii Bedroom
Kid’s Cute Kawaii Bedroom
Are you planning to renovate or redecorate your kid’s bedroom? If yes, go with an anime-inspired room design. Make sure to plan storage in advance.
Cartoon Kawaii Bedroom
Maybe you are one of those who have a tiny open studio that functions as a bedroom, plus a living room, plus a gaming space? Sometimes all you need is one or two MAIN pieces to really make a room sing.
Black Kawaii Bedroom
Designing a black kawaii bedroom can be fun and exciting. A black aesthetic room uses dark colors and textures, as well as elements that evoke the feeling of power and strength. For example, black bed sheets can be a powerful statement, while a black headboard or footboard can add an imposing presence to the room. Additionally, black furniture can be sleek and modern or traditional and elegant, depending on the style of the bedroom.
Soft Girl Bedroom
Soft girl bedrooms are designed with comfort and style in mind. With its plush pillows, comfortable bedding and feminine décor, this bedroom is the perfect place to relax after a long day. The soft style gives the room a soothing feel, perfect for when you need to wind down after a busy day.
Otaku/Weeb Kawaii Bedroom
Weeb or Otaku bedroom is a room decorated with anime and manga-related items. It is often used as a place to relax and to escape from the real world. Some people find the otaku bedroom to be fun and relaxing, while others find it to be cluttered and overwhelming. See more ideas HERE before judging…
Kpop Aesthetic Bedroom
K-pop, or Korean pop music, is quickly becoming a popular bedroom trend because of the upbeat melodies and choreography. The music is often associated with youthfulness and energy, making it a perfect choice for bedrooms that are looking to add a bit of excitement and fun.
Small Kawaii Bedroom
Japanese Kawaii Bedroom
Vsco Girl Room Aesthetic
Agere Bedroom Aesthetic
Girly Kawaii Bedroom
Minimalist Kawaii Bedroom
Emo Girl Kawaii Bedroom
Dream Kawaii Bedroom
Yume Kawaii Bedroom
What Does A Cute Kawaii Bedroom Mean?
Having a kawaii bedroom means having a soft aesthetic and Japanese anime elements for your bedroom. Cute kawaii decoration style in sleeping space is all about creating a space that gives us good feelings of relaxation, happiness, and lightness. You should choose bedroom decor that includes anything pastel color, soft, and comforting. Throw in your favorite plushies, blankets, and pillows to achieve the vibe.
Kawaii is the culture of cuteness, innocence & being harmless in Japan. Being cute is NOT the same as being kawaii. While both cute and kawaii decoration styles are feminine and soft, kawaii style is more associated with a Tokyo Harajuku Girl vibe and anime culture. It is a Japanese cuteness (think Sanrio, Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon) instead of a Disney or Pixar princess cuteness (think Cinderella or Frozen).
If you want to design a kawaii bedroom, pay attention to current Japanese manga trends. Cute kawaii stuff plays a big role in making a room look adorable. Invest in anime accessories and furniture that’s just as functional as it looks great.
How do I Make My Bedroom More Kawaii & Cute?
- Fill the room with cozy kawaii soft plushies
- Add pastel color blankets and soft aesthetic pillows
- Change to an anime bedding
- Add neon lighting & signs like those you saw on TikTok
- Dress the wall with LED light strings
- Setup a kawaii anime wall
- Show off your manga & figurines
- Let indoor plants, vines and ivy to highlight the ceiling and shelves
What Are The Most Popular Anime For Kawaii Bedrooms?
- Sailor Moon
- Hello Kitty
- Studio Chibi (Esp Catbus, Totoro & Jiji)
- Little Twin Stars
- My Melody
- Bugcat Capoo
- Rainbow Dash
- Afro Ken
How To Setup Your Kawaii Bedroom?
- Start with ceiling paint, as the paint may drip to the wall or floor.
- Then do the wall painting. Remember to have a plan for your windows, doors and skirting board in advance.
- Now rearrange the locations of the bulky furniture such as sofa, bed, desk etc.
- Bring in the lighting fixtures, electronics, curtains and fabrics.
- After the layout of the room is confirmed, you can start to decorate the furniture and show off your displays.
- Fine tune the angle of the lighting, position of the rug and throw pillows to get everything perfect.
- Some indoor plants will always help to improve ‘greatness’ to ‘perfection’.
Which Color Is The Best For A Cute Kawaii Bedroom?
The best color for a kawaii bedroom will vary depending on the room owner’s personality. Other than the classic girly princess pink. You may gravitate more towards a variety of pastel colors, including soft pink, yellow, purple, blue, gray, and green. You can try out even a bold contrasting color combination such as pastel gothic.
While a room of ONLY one color can look beautiful and amazing, it is often too boring for most people. Try to add one or two complementary colors to your room to spice up the vibe.
List Of Cute Things Every Kawaii Bedroom Needs
Most of these cute kawaii decors are cheap on amazon and very adorable!
- Faux fur area rug.
- Wall collage kit.
- Gauzy or patterned light blocking curtains.
- Plush and cozy bedding.
- Hanging fringe.
- Fuzzy or soft throw pillows.
- Moon Lamp.
- Neon signs. (Think those viral Tik Tok Videos)
- Starry night LED light string.
- Indoor plants.
- Vines or Ivy.
- Mini fridge.
- Floral lampshade.
- Wireless headphones with cat ears.
- Wire wall grid + Shelf.
- Poster or postcard wall.
- A comfortable mattress.
- Ample & layered lighting.
How To Make A Small Kawaii Bedroom Look Bigger?
Small bedrooms need to incorporate functional furniture that can double as storage. The key to managing a small space is decluttering. You can also open up the room by using mirrors and more neutral colors that make the room feel bigger.
Here are some popular tricks to make any small kawaii bedroom appear to be more spacious.
- Place mirrors and shiny reflective objects strategically to give the illusion of space. For example you can position a mirror across from a window to reflect light into the space. Then use a series of small reflective items instead of one large mirror to bring to light furthur to every corner of the room.
- Use of soft and light colors can refresh any room.
- Hang curtains closer to the ceiling can help to create the illusion of taller and large windows.
- Anchor the bedroom with several visual focus, so the room look more organised and themed.
- Allow more open space and let in plenty of natural light.
- Simplify the room by maximizing your furniture layout.
- Declutter and hide the mess.
- Keep consistent aesthetic and choice of style.
- Opt for smooth walls, floating shelves, clean lines, simple geometric decoration patterns with little linear details.
- Have plenty of storage under the bed.
- Create ambiance with lighting that will give depth and organise visual focus.
- Consider bunk bed to get more floor area.
How Can You Decorate Your Bed To Be Cute And Kawaii?
- Choose soft and calming color for bedding.
- Design the ceiling as that is what you see when you lay in bed.
- Add a canopy for creating a calm zone best for sleeping.
- Choose the right size mattress.
- Indulge in layers of linens of different texture.
- Have layers of plush pillows and blankets to add depth.
- Let vines and ivy climb on your bed frame.
- Throw an area rug at the side of the bed.
- Get consistent color theme and decoration style for the bed and the room.
- Allow settings to shut out tech when it is time to rest.
What Should Be Put On Walls Of A Cute Kawaii Bedroom?
Decorating a bedroom wall offers a rare ability to blend all aspects of life.
- Plenty of shelving.
- Bold geometric prints.
- Oversized wall décor.
- Poster wall.
- Postcard wall.
- Photo wall.
- Neon signs.
- Led lighting.
- Prints of life motto.
- Memo board with clips or ribbon.
- White board.
- Black board.
How To Have A Nice Smelling Cute Kawaii Bedroom?
- Identify the odor.
- Clean thoroughly.
- Open your windows.
- Bathe your pets and refresh the pet beds.
- Wash your sheets and laundry.
- Clean all upholstery.
- Turn on a dehumidifier.
- Spray room refreshers.
- Use room deodorizers
- Grow beautiful indoor plants such as jasmine or lavender for natural fragrance.
How To Manage A Cute Kawaii Room Makeover On A Budget?
A lot of the cute kawaii bedroom makeover projects can be done in a DIY style.
- Paint those old furniture, bed frame, desk etc.
- Paint some old objects then display them.
- Put old fabric swatches to use for sofa cover, rug, curtain, table cloth…
- Pull the layer of linens to be on top.
- Display your cartoon, magazine, art pieces and collections.
- Mask your monitor, desk, electronic with tapes of preferred color and pattern.
- Hang your old tapestry, poster, T shirt on the wall as visual focus
- Shop flea markets, consignment stores, yard sales & Craigslist.
- Get goodies from friends through exchanging of things you do not want any more.
If you are in the mood of seeing MORE kawaii home ideas for different rooms, read this guide to get inspired!